BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, 14 August 2011


Hey there..

It's been such a long time since i have updated my blog. I'm so sorrrrrrry guyz. I was kindda busy with EXAMzZ ! and My Pc's gone and admitted in computer clinic . . hahha.. eah so it's difficult for me to online as i wish cz im usin the old PC of my younger brother's, So just imagine it. My life with it.

So  . . . How are you ?? I know I know. You guiyzz missed me soo much ryte?? seeee I'm a PHysiC ! hahha.. there's a lots for me to get you guyz updated but of course with photographs.. it's about my school life.. happiness at home and lot's more yaar! and of course my charming prince shahid ! Just can't wait to watch his movie MAUSAM ! LOlxx..

The clock is ticking seconds by seconds man. I'm running out of time !!!!!!!!!! so bloggy.. I'll make sure to update you whenever I could. Okaaaay then.

Off to watch The Badminton World Championship. It's Lee Chong Wei( Malaysia one and only hope tonight) vs Lin Dan ( the undefeat able Chinese aset !)

(Inset- Lin Dan-China & Chong Wei Lee-Malaysia)