BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 1 September 2011


Hey Guyz..

Just wanna share something. . . I love to capture photographs, edit them and publish it on net. So I was searching some Photo Edition Software but I couldn't get a BEST one ! I was using Photoscape and it doesn't have any external features and just a normal ones only . As I know there's Photoshop but i still couldn't get the best one !!!! *iiiissssshhhhh*

SooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo...

I downloaded PHOTOSHOP Cs5 !! Guesss what.. It really nice wan lerh..
Maybe i don't know how to use it but I did something..
I edited my fav person Adith. And it turn out like this  -------- >



Is it nice?? I wan searching a software to edit like this.  SOoOo.. This is the one..
I'm so damn happpy for this ! My first ever edition !

~ Ruby @ bee ~