Yesterday was Double Dhamaal !
Why ? Why ? Why ?
Cause it's my baby @ Nish and my Lewis birthday !!
To master Terence,
Meh bohuth khushi hea kyon ki master Terence ka Birthday!
Mein tumse pyar karte hoon. Sach Mein !!
Janamdin kee shubhachaen
A small online gift from me :) Hope you liked it !
To baby,
And I would to say that Happy birthday to my beloved and one & only crazy Monkey baby !
I have listed 10 things which you should overcome after your birthday ! Please tirutheran kay ??
From today onwards,
1. No more tears
2. SMiLE always
3. Have a cheerful face #allthetime
4. Don't go online after 12.00a.m.
5. Concentrate 100% in studies.
6. Love your family no matter what.
7. Don't be fed up of anyone always have a lil' careness ( You know what I mean)
8. Eat a lot till you get FAT !
9. BE yourself
10. MOST IMPORTANT > LoVe me as much as you can!


