Hye there :)
After so long I am back to share with you something..
Exams around the corner. I am scared but I haven't revise anything yet ! HELP ME..
I am no longer strong enough to fight with my emotions. I know I get angry really really fast nowadays. I feel like I am going back to old Ruby. No No No I shouldn't let this go on. I know all the consequences that will happen when I am hot.
LOLx..
But I am glad to have someone I love with me always and I the loved one would be there to bare my angry face :<
I am so sorry my dear friends.
I know I have made a list and I hope I can follow each and everything.
The the most important thing on my list is
MIND MY OWN BUSINESS
To say it frankly, I just can't be selfish by minding my own business. I will at least help out people who needs me and I know that , sometimes you all does not like it.
To know me Is to LOVE me.
If you don;t know me then how you would understand my feelings. I am different from the others.
Exams around the corner. I am scared but I haven't revise anything yet ! HELP ME..
I am no longer strong enough to fight with my emotions. I know I get angry really really fast nowadays. I feel like I am going back to old Ruby. No No No I shouldn't let this go on. I know all the consequences that will happen when I am hot.
LOLx..
But I am glad to have someone I love with me always and I the loved one would be there to bare my angry face :<
I am so sorry my dear friends.
I know I have made a list and I hope I can follow each and everything.
The the most important thing on my list is
MIND MY OWN BUSINESS
To say it frankly, I just can't be selfish by minding my own business. I will at least help out people who needs me and I know that , sometimes you all does not like it.
To know me Is to LOVE me.
If you don;t know me then how you would understand my feelings. I am different from the others.
I know you wouldn't seen anyone like me before this.
I am perfect in my own way.
I wish I can be perfect.
Let it be . .
I am perfect in my own way.
I wish I can be perfect.
Let it be . .
