Hey out there ! What do you really think ? Am I a fool who will dance according to your rhythm is it ?
I trusted you so much and you gave me a piece of $%&*%^&* ! You know about me and indeed you did that. Have you lost control or can't hold your senses ? It's a foolish act !You know I remember each and every word you said to me .. I asked you many times and you deny it. Okay I believed you ! I did ! That's where everything went wrong. I just left you a while to see whether you can be good without me and you have showed that' you'll never change. This is you ! You will never change ! Don't. According to you , your happiness is more valuable than others right ? It's my fault to take you as my very own favorite person :) Anyway I know you will approach me and tell me what wrong with you. But this time I wanna hear the truth.
You just can't keep it to yourself. Your guilty conscious will kill you alive. No dear don't do this.. Whatever it is I am ready to accept but by hiding it you can't achieve anything and you're the only one who is carrying it not ME !
#I do love you and I really do !

