Hye guyz.. Started off today without hugs from Someone then got excited as she walked in class. #LiKeADiVa !! hahaha funny :)
Then what ??? Fight starts. .
My chamber start off by asking whether I brought hp or not and all.. what does she really care about it ? Duhh ! then all went okay2. Then Tongue twister during Muet. I still can't get that "Betty bought some bitter butter" ! but twisted my tongue on what mmie challenge a year ago. "Esau Wood". At last I did ! boooooo ! to you beb..
Then went to visit papa's dad in hospital. Thank god dad's is fine and nothing big to be worried. was so worried about it man. As I hear he's talking I was relieved. My-waving-friend :) I just name it.
I tell it's not only hospital its like a hotel + lounge. Woow. I forgot to capture some pictures for you guyz. Sorry next time I'll take a shot of the lounge.
Then went to Papa's homie to send but end up there for almost few hours. Spend time there with her mum and granny. #awesome !! I guess it will be my 3rd home in friends list. hahaha.. then came back. heavy rain. hate it when my jogging is cancelled.
so now what I did was checking through my pen drive and found my Form5 videos with my friends. It was quite funny but memorable !

