BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

You'll never understand me is it ?

Or is that all you know about me this far ?

Cmon' I think every word before saying and you're just like firecrackers > BOOM BAAM BOOM BIIM. You know how hurting it is to hear when you said like that. You know I'll joke and I won't mean it then why are you taking it so serious ? Then no need anything after this. Just be like normal ! Okay is it for you ? Tell me. I am bearing so much things and even ain't wanna let out so many things just because you'll get hurt !

I just don't understand why people fail to understand me :) May be no effort is taken. It's just I am the one always want to see a smile on people's face and will end up being a Joker in everything. Sometimes it will end up in anger like now and tears will start rolling down.. Ermmh.. Life of a Libranian ! Hard to solve nor hard to forget each stuff.