BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, 5 March 2013


If you could change one thing about you, what would it be ??

There are many things I would like to change in my life but since the question stated ONE, I would like to say it's about my lifestyle :) Overall about it ! 
Before this I was a very passionate person who loves to do what I like and I never change myself for others. but now I have to change myself in order to make people happy. I mean what's the point if others never had the initiative to change themselves for my sake. 
In reality, we all must understand this is a cruel world. Everyone is finding time for themselves more than for others. So, whenever I need the time for myself why is everyone rushing to be a part of it ? I gave most of them, time to find who are they in real but they failed to shine at the right time and started to blame others. If I would have been alone right away from the beginning of my life, I wouldn't end up in such a life where I almost hit the #panic button.