BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 7 April 2011

6 April 2011


I had a wonderful day yesterday. We kept laughing as usual in class. I'm having fun going class now a days.. especially with my album team mates. We write songs ,composing the tune & lyrics and smiling with them really solved all my sadness.. I wish to tell them but as you know I hate people looking at me full of sympathy. I hate it. 
So smiling, talking and chilling with them makes the time passes really fast. i never thought I would be laughing like this before. I used to make others happy but it feels great when others make me smile. A BiG HUGG to my Citapa and Akka'zz.. I'll never forget you guyz in my entire life.


Till then I when to violin class.. My Master-to-be.. ahaha... he was making me smile too in the class. Keep teasing me.. asking me to play the notes first. Thank GOD I practiced well at home and when i played i didn't make any mistake but the sound was cracking a bit but it was fine. Others couldn't make it. I made it half.. same goes to my another friend. she made it too.. was looking and smiling at him. He was telling his childhood stories where he used to run away from a Asharamam.. Holiday activities it seems.. his parents will sent him there.. ahaha.. he even said he was chased by fewer DOGS.. Funny.. I was laughing The whole day.. Then he drove me back home. Had a precious time with him.. thanks to him for entertaining me in the CAR..!! ~!~.. Love that moments..!! Wish to have that back..!! chatting and joking..!! Hrrrmmppph...*_*