Wondering How Was my day today...
Had maximum laughter throughout the day.. Was super Happyfied Like always.. My Uncle(Master) was dancing like Kamalhassan , Vijay , Surya just to entertain us. We upgraded ourself as frends.. calling Macha and Mampellai all. Had fun entire day. Then wanted to fool him up. We tired but he didn't realise. Then I took the responsibilities to fool him after my sister's are gone.. But no heart to play with Money matters.. So I Leave it on the altar.. Then he tired to fool me saying the money isn't there and all.. but he fooled himself because I kept the money in diffrent place but he checked the place I kept.. We end up laughing.. ahahaa..
Then planned to prank Both sisterzs on Train saying Dad called and stuff.. Elder sista(PIE) wasn't tensed up.. I guess a lil bit.. But we had fun pranking Lil' Sista(Freako).. she was complete sad and started talking as though it was real.. then we burst into laughter after saying it so serious.. It was just a --->"AFRIL FOOL". Then she laugh and laugh and laughed hard.. What a moments we had pranking each other..
Both of them kena dy.. So i wasn't satisfied because Uncle escaped from being fooled.. Then he tried calling Pi3 to ask sorry and that's when this happened .. She didn't answer the phone.. Then I told.. She used to get tension very fast.. OMG.. you're dead.. You're gone.. She's not gonna talk to youuuuu.. He was Horrified!! and I gave him a serious look. He tried calling again.. And end up saying VOICEMAIL cha... Then call her up again n she answered.. he talked and she was fine like usual.. After hanging up the phone he looked at me and said.. "In few seconds you made my heartbeat stop".. I gave him a look and said APRILL FOOOOL.. hahahaha.. should see the way he look and smile.. end up saying ... I also kenaa dy...
Four of us having maximum happieness when we are together.. where it end up LESS WORK MORE TALK. But we are having fun to the maxieeee... Love you my Sista's.. can't wait to see you guyz..
Friday, 1 April 2011
at 11:59:00 pm

