BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 19 May 2011

Wooow!! It's been like weeks since I updated you bloggy. Sowwwieyyy.. I was kindda busy with school stuffs and and and, you know since it's a new school I really gotta be good for sometime? Since I cant keep My legs shut nor lips closed, I did it again in my new school. Smiley face all time!! Doesn't it sound great.??

Since I entered the first class, certain student was like grumpy and you know how they look like when their afraid of form 6?? First day goes on in class.. Second day was like hell.. Third day I can't let my self shut anymore. I was roaming in class since they shifted us to chemistry lab, I was like talking to everyone making them smile and playing and sort of, the best part was when I started ragging my new friend Nisha and Aruna.. They are Georgians while I'm not. Then We started talking, then we started like become close by teasing each other, and ragging each other. I really love the way Nisha is! truly amazed to know she's like happy-go-lucky girl. But since I was with her like 2 days, her friends thought that she forgets them when she gets a new friend! KGV' students are like that no need to say!! They are enclosed with that type of environment!!

Even the first day , I was roaming the whole school .. finding a perfect spot for me and my Gangto hanout during recess, but since the school is old we couldn't fine any one of it too be Perfect. Finally I found it!! It's like a mini park in the school something like garden with trees and plants almost near the library. Then marked it as our place to hangout. Later on.. after few days met an aunty who is working there. She sweeps the park, we spoke to her, actually I made the first conversation by asking( WHY IS THIS SCHOOL FULL OF MOSQUITO)??? She said.. it's better now rather than before. My heart sank'ed.. I was like OMG! then before this?? She said now it's better after last-year's lower six entered as they keep complaining about the insects and all. she said they did something underground and all to prevent to mosquito from flying. But even though they did like that. I can still see mosquito. I even spotted AEDES know!! eerggggghhh.. Feels so scary..!! Going school again feels happy but the school making me scared of going again!! but since I'm surrounded with SMART students, and they are like totally smart I think I could use this opportunity to do well in my examinations. It seems they gonna stream the class again after the August test.. Gosssh..!! I hate this when happens.. So i really gotta *Buck up*.. You know how a Nerd use to.?? I'm gonna be like that. Subjects like Bio and Maths T sounds easy but when you go in detail. It's really sound WTF or either WTH? Or even what I use to say PHYSC!! Headache plus sleepyness strikes sometimes. I gotta over it all now.!!

There's lot's more to share about my school's life (new terrible life) actually. but I'm afraid readers would be bored.. hahaha. neways.. Will update you soon k bloggy!! You're my Baby B..

See ya,
RSK