Heyaa Bloggy,
I'm so sorry. I know you would be angry but I have a good reason may be just for you to hear. Actualluy I was kindda busy with school works and tryin' to fit in new school is something I love but you know It needs a lot'sa hard work to make all your friend to talk to you. Haha.. And now I have almost more than 50 Friends in my new school.. awesome right. It's not that easy to make a lots of friends in just two weeks. But I did it. Yeay!! I believe in it and #NeverSayNever !!
First Of all
I am missing my sisters like totally as though I felt they have left me forever !! I don't know why I felt like this for the first time. Many had left footsteps in My life but I really think they left they beautiful moments which I wonder if ever I could have that back again. I'm afraid that they might not come back to Seremban cause they got to open a centre near their place. So kindda sad about it. but somehow I'll find a way to make them closer in heart. I know It may sound crazy but what to do I love them to the maxiee.. Since they're in India I have no one to chat on. My hp is in silence all day. If they were around at least I could hang with them on phone but now How?? *thinking*
Something is going through with my Apple mate. I don't know why. Even if I ask she wouldn't tell me either. But then I just wanna tell , anything also be strong. No matter whether you hate the person or not. but I know who you mean and why you feel so hurt. Don't think I'm defending that particular person but I would like to stress you on this ~~> * Do not take any decision before investigating* humour's always be there. But you should know whether it's true or not. May be your friends or anyone told you you anything but sometimes it may be wrong cause no one is Perfect in this world k!! I'm sorry if I'm interfering in your problems but I felt I wanna be one of them to be with you. Even If I text you , you're not replying. I'm so sad about it. Anything I hope you don;t hate me anywise k. :( I'm not sure !! Many things running through my head. Please don't make it come true. Just wanna say Iloveyou so much apple.. Im here for you always k. !!
MIssing you all my sisters.. Come back soon kayz.. ILY..!@!!
Friday, 27 May 2011
at 9:21:00 pm

