BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 23 January 2012


The colors are fading and my life is empty !

I just can't go on . Anymore , any steps ! Enough ! I had enough with you. I was crazy about you all the time, You were the one for me , I did all you have asked me before , I spent my nights dreaming about you ! But in return what you've given me ? 10000000000000000000000% sadness,hurt,broken promises, & heart in pieces = DEATH > Is that what you want ?

Think before every word you are talking. I am not going to reveal about you here ( so don't worry ), It's where I pour everything. . !



Okaaay guyz listen,

I am not the one who create problems. If I say that girl looks like my ex-friend, and you just stared at me ? what I did ????
You started it off by saying ms*** with you, she is important than me and all ;) Cmon' everyone is my friend ! But truly I need you ! I didn't say no ! HELL NO !!!! I didn't hurt you , but you get hurt easily for whatever I say ! You said I am the most lovable person ever you had before, I made you feel so special > Okaaay I did. But You hurting me too right indirectly ??

You said , "If **** scold me or talk sarcastically, I won't bother it too much because I am not close with em' BUT If the person who are close with me and hurt me , I feel like crying my heart out and that's why sometimes I don't like to be close EVENTHOUGH I love the person toooooo much <3" indirectly you are pointing me ! I know and I felt that okay !

How much I might be hurt whenever you say * It's holiday , I won't be able to think about you , hurt by you , I don't have to sleep early , Do homework without thinking about you , I will eat a lot + I WONT CRY THINKING ABOUT YOU !!! <<<<< WoooooooW ! I'll seee !

But with this ,


You made me think about you #allday ! You are the one & only truly I am in love . Please understand me !