BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, 17 January 2012


 Hey just wanna share something with you !
 I am always unlucky with friends.. Sarmitha, Shan, Dhiv . .  I just want them back in my life but they wish not. may be Sarmi is still my very best friend who took care of me till now but we are not together.. get that.? when we was together , we always fight and scold each other and eventually broke our relation for months. but now we desperately wanna meet each other and spend time ;! That's not a friend. you know what I mean ?? 




A friend is a tender shoulder
On which to softly cry
A well to pour your troubles down'
And raise your spirits high.

A friend is a hand to pull you up
From darkess and despair..
When all your other "so called" friends
Have help put you there . . .




But now my life isn't like that. I am dying everyday. Flashbacks hunting me back. The day I started off with shan and till the end when I spoke to her the last time on phone. Each and everything just like a colorful beats of clouds! Cmon' I know that she won't be thinking or having anything regarding about me..the piece of art I gave her, my things and all ;) perhaps it might me in the garbage bin long time ago, but I am not like that ;'( to bad I am just not like others just to leggo things like that ! I do have heart or brain to think. I know how much I loved her as a friend and I know the pain I am going through now ;) I am !! but always with a smile :) 

Okaaay Back to PreSenT,


Now a days,  I don't know what happening in my life. Many turn ON points and a turn off point which I kept a full stop for my (*) you know ryte.. no explanation needed I guess..


but somehow I get offended  when I have a friend who can share with me his/her problem who will eventually say it to others ;( and that 3rd person will story it to me and ask 'they didn't tell you . .  How come??'!! Just imagine that moment my feeling ?? Is it good to see or feel it ?? It's really damn damn damn damn hurting ! It's like you need me when you really need, but once I have done anything for you, You just throw me aside @ tissue paper ! I am a human too , I have feelings to ryte. Doesn't mean I am seeking for love of what it's just as a friends I wanna do the best for you. ( It's like ALWAYS  people backstabbing me ) !! #justhatethat

Especially KISH !!
I just hate you kish.. You know how much I trusted you and just bcz of that diya you left me ! How dumb I was ! ( just unlucky with friendship) I don't know why !! Why aaaahh ?? May be the Lord wants me to be alone aar ?? I can't .. Really I can't.. I really need someone with me always, close to my heart and soul ;) not to just ask whether I am alright or not, they should know what happening just like I am ! Gawsssh.. It's really funny to think I do so much for em'



Just like Chamzy scolded ! hahaxx.. I didn't take note of it. she was with me through thick and thin and knows what happening and how my frends treat me ;) It's not I'm begging , It's like I can go on but I dun wanna be the main cause !


I love you so much My frends. I do ;) May be three ryte now in my class ! you know who you are ! love you all Baby , Papa and Gummy And Monkey in SPI ! You're the best .. Not to forget

Baby love always !!