BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, 5 March 2014


Hye there :-)
Have you all ever been in relationship ??? I mean may be once, twice and there are some who coupled for many times .. That is all up to you guys in how you define LOVE but I am here just to say that LOVE is not a game .. It's a kinda feeling where you are comfortable with that person you are in relationship with.
In this case , I'm not single .. I'm just finding my way out from the once long lost Love I had before.. It's hard to get up from the past and lip lock with another person in few months. No, I am not ready yet.. May be I need more time.. For those who are in my category, don't worry by thinking too much about the past.. learn how to move forward .. I did.. that's why I'm in a long relationship with FUN (masti) and freeddddooooomm...

You wont get this type of freedom when you are in love..I'm serious.. You will start doing reporter's job.. people will be a security for you.. can't go here and there like you were before this.. LOLX >..<