BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, 4 March 2014


I'm always a big fan of Infinity charm locket ,bracelet,necklace and whatever to do with INFIIINIIITYYYYY !!!

It actually mean infinity and beyond in mathematics and it remain the same meaning in LOVE. It actually mean that you will hold your relationship for Infinity and forever. Never mean it to anyone who does not deserve it and pour your endless love and at last they will leave you and go :-) 
Sad......Right ???


That's how my Love journey will end up .. I will love him/her (my friends) until infinity runs out .. Which it will never .. My love is pure and I don't fake it with reasons and betrayal..



If at all, my loved one wanna get me a ring, I would strongly suggest * the above ring *.. It's unique on its own and the symbol is enough to explain my life :-) I don't need anything else to cover up such as gold ,diamond or anything else..  a normal metal ring with the above sign and with name crafting inside would be lovely ..


The infinity symbol reminds us that love is in fact unlimited –the depth and vastness of this love is not bound by time or place. We further add to this meaning that the infinity symbol, when worn in jewelry, or given as a token between two people, may also mean “I will see you in a place beyond this earthly existence.”