BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, 23 January 2015


Happy New Year to all my readers ! I thought it would be the best year ahead when I shouted "HAPPY NEW YEAR" why firing some fireworks but sometimes at the hardest moment we learned our lessons of life. I think from now on I should know how to keep up myself on my very own way. This is the right thing to do right now ! The golden bee is back in action. From now on you can see how independent am I and I would not be same as usual. I am going to be the one I used to be months ago where I felt I was lonely but that was the best days in  life. No restrictions and No heart-breaking moments as well as I won't be able to show my face to you people. You created this once again and I hope you know what to do from now on. Be happy with what you think you want 
to do in life. Every small LIE's will tear us apart. I just hate people LYING to me :-)

A sweet reminder - Study smart and Good LUCK. I am afraid I won't be able to revise with you :-)