Hey bloggy,
It's been some time since I am here. Since , I am here now... I would like to start my new trend of food blogging !! Seriously, I was thinking about this a while and even wanted to open a new blog but I couldn't forget you.. So, I decided to post it here..
Well, today was a pretty cool day. At first, I and my friend Rich.. Oh my goodness, did I ever introduced my friend Rich... ?? I think I will tell about her in another post.. So today's adventure begins from campus where we had no idea where to go and decided to go D'Pulze Cyberjaya. After a long thought on what to grab for lunch, we decided to go Manhattan Fish Market with only RM100 in our purse.. SO we ordered our 'so called' budgeted food :-)
( Our drinks ) Melon and Mango
( Aglio Olio - vegan )
( Dory fish with spicy sambal )
Calamanti starter
I guess we have ordered the wrong menu as my dish was only 'eatable' and not that satisfying and it goes to Richy's as well. Alright after that, we went to ATM and was it was malfunctioned so we headed to Shaftsbury and withdrawed and bought Chatime. Then headed to D'Pulze again to play Bowling. We played one game and I won the game and hit 1 strike. We planned to drop by more in next semester ! After that, we still had some time and headed to ARCADE , can you believe it when I entered the arcade and found myself playing on the car game with Rich.. Hahaha, it wa damn funny..I won the first game and she won in the 2nd league .. after that we went to the basketball, and shotting arcade. It was fun playing in the arcade and I felt like a small kid once again .. After tha, we headed to lower ground floor to get some dinner and decided to take away. I bought burger and she bought cabonara . and then we bought blueberry muffin in Coffee Bean ..
( Burger crazy and blueberry muffin )
Hence, it was a fun-filled day where we didn't plan but we just headed to the places and had fun. Thanks to my parents coz who am I today. I would definitely study hard and achieve my parents hope. YES, my finals starts on Saturday.. See ya, got to hit the books now :-)





