Hye There.. It's been long time since I have updated..
Ermmhh... Just wanna say something I felt..
Something that I think a person really need to listen..
Dear Apple Mate..
I just wanna say no matter how much your're hurt and whatever that guy says to you..
Always think it's all for one reason. Don't think about it over and over again and hurt yourself
Crying doesn't solve anything. Always try to live with a saying "IM NOT A COWARD.."
And I know that you're not.. You're such a strong person and you can handle all the situations.
Taking pills really doesn't solve problems but you're increasing you're future health problems.
Always think before what you wanna do..
It's not him ruling your life. IT'S suppose to be you!! Don't let others judge you kay.
Since I'm here as your sister I am saying this.. There are others out there who would help you out. Seek for them.
They'll tell you.. Either me.. I may be not perfect. But I'm sad to see you being in a emoing world.
I hate it..!!
I really wanna see you SMILE like always.
I really wanna see you TALK like always.
I really wanna see you SHINE like always.
And I know. You're still having the sorrowness in you. But trust me. You'll be free once you throw them out from you.
And I know you CAN DO IT. It's just you're afraid. Don't be like that.
May be not him.. You'll still get a good guy. Forget the past and live for the future happenings.
I'm Here For You Always. I'll Be Your Candy Girl Always..


