A Big Hye To The World of Bloggie.
I always wanted to have a blog but now I had the time to created one because of my PET sisters Akkak Pavinaa a.k.a Apple Sista and my Sweet Pie ( Komlashni Sista) by viewing their blog everday makes me to create one.. at last i have made one.. And We had a BiG conversation for my blog URL that is {{weirdchickamates.blogspot.com}} It was like almost 132 comments when I posted this as my status in facebook --> Hey Guess What.. I'm gonna Create My own Blog..!! Registering...!!<--
Both sistaz helped me to find a perfect URL.. My Apple Sista was like Finally.. Finally And Finally. Indicating whether I have chosen the blog URL or not. We was having lot'sa fun commenting each other.. suggesting URL..
The first one was rubysharalynfairytale suggested by Apple Sista then I suggested Perfectlyperfectlifestyle and then she suggested perfectorubyworld and I told her
perfectlythinkingdiffrnt ...
Later My Sweet Pie Masuk... suggesting weirdchicka and goes on to weirdlielove and then weidliefablous later to colourfullraindrops ... hahah... Apple Sista got shock.. with "raindrops"... Her URL.. Simply Funny Moments we had.. Then I insisted them to edit the name weirdlielove to way more chunner... ;)..
Then I started Suggesting theweirdsoulmates.. then to wierdfabmates.. Apple Sista told theweirdmusicmates.. love the way she thinks.. Then i finalised myself to theweirdsoulmates which Pi3 Sista told It was awesome..
But for the Truth is I wanted something regarding both of them in My URL .. that's why I chose weirdchickamates.. Chicka something given by Pi3 sista.. Weird regarding both of us.. and Mates is Three of us together.. makes my URL way more merrier.. But I didn't tell them the reason I chose this URL but I wanted to let it out here... So I chose that.. It's may be I don't have a sister In My family but Both of them fulfilled my dreams.. having them by my side was like a dream come true...
Thanks to the God who sign me In to this world full of love given by them..!! thanks Yaar.. And I'm fully Blessed by him by giving two Pet sisterz like them...
!ღ! LOVE YOU GUYZZ..!ღ!
Saturday, 19 March 2011
ღღThe New Blogger Inspired By Apple and PiEღღ
at 2:39:00 am
