BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 24 March 2011

Yesterday's Routine (23/3/2011)


  It started of pretty Cool..


I got to drive to my school.. First time dad allowed me to drive alone.. But my mum followed me with another car.. I went to fetch my Bestie (Queensley @ Yee Leng) and she was like... "Whooaaaaaaa... Your're being ESCORTED".. I just smiled.. Then drove to school and mum left.. Was waiting for my friends.. While waiting.. one of the brother told us that we could only go in at 12pm or until our Principal came back from PPD.. I was like Errr... ;(.. It was Sunny day.. And burning like Hell.. Then one of my frend came.. Used to call her Scientist.. Then Leng told she was hungry and wanted to head to JUSCO .. I refused and brought her to a restaurant... Then Lynda..Shak..Ratna joined us to.. Leng ate Roti Telur.. But Just a lil.. and said she'd full.. Haizzz... wasting the food only.. Rest of us just drank Milo .. tea.. and sort of.. Then I paid everything... Hahaha... friends know about me.. Head to the school..

Was waiting like almost 1 hour under the sun.. the there came the HON.. our Princess (Principal) was in the car.. smiling.. We wondered.. everyone went in... again we waited for an hour.. It seems they gotta do analysis.. Then meeting sessions with my rest of my mates.. Then came my Moral Sir who is also my basketball coach.. Smiling broad and told us our batch made a new record for his subject.. 53 students scored A's..  before this was 30 something.. he told almost 50% of the student scored.. and told he achieve 9.38 out of 10..  He was keep shaking hands with all his student.. and even told us you guys scored A for my paper.. ahaha.. first one to reveal.. Then came my Class teacher who is also my English teacher.. Smiling broad saying.. Ruby You had achieved.. And i was like what cher..?? She told " You scored A+ for my paper" and my frend Ronna.. Both of us almost get same results for English even now.. only both of us scored A+ for English in my class.. Then He reminded me to tell teacher that she had to Brings Us to Starbucks.. She challenged us for that.. And she Was like "Yeeasssshhh.. I'm so waiting for Starbucks.. Tell me when you're free.." Hahaha... such a nice teacher..

Then Principal came to announce whoever got straight  A's.. Pavitheren Scored 9A+.. made school history who scored  straight A+.. then one by one.. almost 10 of them and 2 got straight A's with a B.. Then everyone can take their results.. I was the second to take.. Techer was like .. Bie.. you gotta pay RM5 for your President name tag.. Hahaha.. After paying took my results and school magazines.. Looking at my results made me felt happy + saddoo.. what to do.. I knew I was playing during SPM.. that's not me at all.. So was pretty feeling about it.. My frend to did bad.. Ain't wanna continue about it...'

Then on the way out .. saw my Vaalu(Venissha) was standing outside.. she told she gotta pay RM20 don't know for what.. I just waved and hug her and left.. Driving again.. Without being Escorted was feeling nice.. Sent of my frend to a restaurant to meet her BF and I drove home.. Then told my mum and rest of my relatives about my results.. It was pretty awful when I told my master And he replied C aar..?? Then i started feeling bad.. Told my V master about it.. he said bring your results to the class..

Again I drove to my Violin class.. Was happy got to drive alone.. In the class.. Happy moments.. *wooots* hahaha... Then he complaint I never cut my fingernails.. he stared.. Arghh.. So hate it when he does that.. Then I played wrong notes.. wrong fingering.. just couldn't concentrate.. He took Correction pen(liquid) and mark the notes on the fingering board..It was an OUCH moment.. ermmh.. then he told to come and sit in front of him.. Again I got nicely again from him.. Then wanted to prove that I can play without seeing the mark... while he's telling the notes I played while looking at his face.. Hahah.. this time got it right.. He was just smiling.. Then 2 hours just when off.. additional 30 minutes was lepaking in class.. with other students sharing his moment with Soryaji.. Then came down.. waited for him to show my results.. Msged my bro at the same time.. He looked at my results and shook his head.. purposely I told because of you.. he stared again.. errr.. such a funny guy..

Then came back home.. Called him and told don't feel bad about my results... I know I can to it well but I played.. He just nodded.. Then Showed My Couzn bro.. he was delighted.. he said.. It's Good.. GooooooD.. I told C's are there.. and I never took C's before in my slip's .. he told nothing can be perfect.. But you can do medical.. I just nodded.. he said do STPM.. Even I'm not fully interested in doing STPM.. everyone is pushing me.. I told him 1000 times I'm not.. They don't understand my feeling's.. Haizzz... let it to be...

Around 11.pm went to bed.. around 12am my Ex-GF called me.. saying that tomorrow she's going to her aunty's  home so cant meet up.. then I told after this I'm Busy.. and all.. So sleepy couldn't  talk to her.. told bye and hang the call.. Then I didn't realize someone called me.. I woke like around 4 smtg and noticed.. Wanted to ring the someone up.. but might slept off.. so let it off till this morning..

I have been calling since morning but not answering... So sad.. Please don't do this to me..  "Maiṅ tumse pyār kartā hūṅ"...DO answer my call... :(

 
Finishing it off Sadly..!!