BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, 3 June 2011


Lolx !!

I really wanna share the moments me and my brother had last week cooking together. But to bad he took my USB cable and left it somewhere.. so I can't really upload the pictures.. but in two days I hope i could find the cable and let you know what we cooked when my parents wasn't around at home.!! So love the way we cooked.. kononlah we cooked..

Hey Apple! Read your post.. Awwwww.. I was touched man. Don't worry my apple. Don't think nobody it's around you and all. I'm here. Anytime you wanna see me unless not schooling days just let me know. I'll be there you share your up's and down's. Why in the whole wide world you think you have no one by your side. Just turn and look around my shadow will be there always for you. Don't think I'm young all k..  I'll be there always. WIll call you soon and talk k.. And stop crying .. You said saaapppaaaaeeeee matter all right.. Fake words again is it?? stop it yar.. no one is perfect.. rather me.. see I'm  okay. no matter what happens.. always have somebody you can share with k.. SMiLE always k chayang??? I know you can.. Atleast when you're reading this you will SMiLe. My gut feeling''s .. hahah...

So till then.. Don't know what to tell.. My ex-friend keep ruining my life. Don't know what to tell her.. haizz.. Just F*** Off my life!! Ermmhh... Till then again.. Waiting for Justin Bieber follow me up in twitter.. So badly.. Hope he will.. #someday he will.. Never Say never.. love HiM..!! And would love to buy the perfume #SOMEDAY which he really made for his fans. but I really hope it will go on sale in Malaysia. or else gotta buy from the net.. haizzz ..!!