Tuesday, 21 June 2011
:)
Alohaaaa. !
It's been such a long time since the last update aite?? OMG. I wasn't feeling well plus piles and piles of homework's to be done ! The worst thing is I'hv made a history.. Not coming online for few days just because of HOMEWORKS ! Hahaha.. Trying to be a smart student.. Well you know :)
Okaaay, just a lil' update !
It's yesterday's routine. Start off in school having Chemistry marks 2/7. OMG!!! I got that mark??? Actually obtain it by just marking the answers a.k.a copying friends answer for one reason (LAZINESS). the funniest part was when teacher call out my name with my paper. she was like "Ruby !! Better study hard okay?/ Learning mandarin is one part at the same time focus in ChEMiStRY ! Okay ??' I just end up giggling . I didn't do my hmwrk and I obtained such a mark.. Hahaha..
.. later that evening had to attend my couzn's Birthday party ! It made my day. My cousin's from Aussie came down. So was chatting with Him.. Yeaah.. Younger Bro okaaaaay ! He's speaks like* duhhhh * he always had the Australia accent which makes him look cute.. Chatting with him bout school and lifestyle there. It's been such a long time after we meet each other. Couldn't meet him last year coz I was busy with exam and all . . . So This time I made it to the Party anyway ! Sooo was having fun to the maaaaxxxxxxieee !! we dance and dance and danced .. and most of my cousin's gone drunk and just imagine if they call you to dance and when you say you don't want.. automatically they started shouting.. Hahahaha.. Funniest part is when my aunt called me I purposely told I don't know how to dance the she started showing the easiest way to dance.. Guesss whaaaat?? *stand in a place and just shake your head*.. hehe :). Anyways I had a perfect day with them that night even though wasn't giving my full heart in the entire party ! What to do when something keeps ruining your mind & heart & soul ! la la la la.. *zip*
That's it I guess..
Nothing gone today !
just a another BORiNG day.. LOlz..
at 10:26:00 pm



