BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, 3 June 2011



I guess this time I'm really freaking upset about it ! Hey Apple ! What  are you thinking haaaa?? haaa??? That' you're alone and no one withchu?? Excuse me !! Stop crappin' about it over and over again. You're not going to gain something BiG but just a bunch of pains back in your hearty.! Cmon' man ! I know it's hard to forget someone you love. Actually I know. It will remain precious in your heart and you'll keep thinking of those beautiful moments with HiM. I know apple how you feel.  It's hurting ! But you can always try to fight over it. You know what I mean?? FIGHT!! Fight against your feeling's. Fight the person who says you can't. Tell them you can go on in your life !




Apple, may be you don't know me for ages, but I felt may be now I know you and wanna be the person who can cherish you all day. May be not coz you hardly reply my messages.*oink*. But I really wanna be there for you always.. ALWAYS !! I'll be there to hug you. I'll be there to share your emoness and I'll be there to carry your tears! Getchaaa??? I know you're not strong these days. You know people may say it's easy, but I know how hard it is to forget someone you love from deep of your heart and you should know It's all OVER. you not going back to that life Aren't you???  You wanna stay like this Apple?? Noooooo!! I don't wish to see you. I want you to be happy like always. even know you'll be thinking 'It's not that easy Ruby' ! What to do? It's gone! It's been weeks without him ! Soon months and years. Life should keep going on and not by letting yourselfie down again.


Ermmmh.. I wish I'll be there like one of your friends hanging out with you and never let you down again.  Plus. taking medi it's not a solution! Why do you guys always come up with these type of solution at the end?? try not to do that. As for now you might be thinking " medi would calm me down" but let me ask you a ques. how long?? may be how many hours?? it's just temporary. bear that in your mind. it's not a solution for calming you down forever. All you have to do is. Sit down and think all the memories that he left and at the end just say I HATE YOU. finish it off . If not your not gonna be the apple I wanted nor pie ka wanted. I know you can do it. you can. YOU WILL. That's it. I hope you will give a good answer.

I miss you so much chayang. Stay strong okay?? Candy Girl it withchu always. :)