BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 4 June 2012



Haha  . .
Second day of my challenge !!
Nine things about myself ! Waaa.. The whole world going to know now ! *here it goes*


1. Being Different
   I just love being different from others. Can be derived as > love being the SPOTLIGHT ! It's may be because I want everything to be perfectly and shouldn't have any mistakes to happen. It's a different feelinfg when someone tell that you're Weird ! Tottally wiCKEd !!


2. Music
   Music is an art where my soul commit to it. Anything I will sacrifice but not my music. Music don't need words to be described but by just listening to the tune all of us will tend to feel it.
To those who thinks they can't , just try .. You will understand !


3. SMiLE
   As you know I often used to say SMiLE. I just love smiling and I really like to see people around me SMiLING always ! It's really a terrific feeling. You know It's really hard to make a sad person to SMiLE ?? or even a person in Pain ! You should try that and it will give you the best feeling in the world.


4. Dance ( ready 5 6 7 8 )
   Well I usually have problems with this. I just will dance like a cracked girl. I just love dancing and  my Idol is Terence Lewis the King of Contemporary & Master Remo :) They Are Bollywood choreographers and lately I like Neerav and Raghav from DID 3 !


5. FooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooD
   Okay I am a Food Lover. You know as from my parents they think I am lazy and I don't cook but the truth is I love cooking in my own way and love trying new dishes. Even If I don't like something I would say " The FoooD was delicious but I didn't like it " . A polite way rather than what people used to say Yuckss The food is not nice ! Most common in our daily life right ? Haha..


6. I am Not a Shopaholic but I am a Fashionista
    Really really really I just hate going shopping malls during sales or festival time. Just don't like the hassle and lot's of people but I like going shopping malls alone and searching for clothes calmly and making the right choice :) It's really a different feeling when you're taking your own sweet time to choose and making hard decision and on accessories !!!


7. Designing
   It's weird when I use to design clothes and my friends would be saying you gotta bad taste !
over here I wanna say that I like Interior designing. I mean the colour and the space and the things, furnitures .. My GOD I just love it to the maxieee !


8.When it comes to Stars !
    Balcony-Roof-Stars . Just put into words.. I love to be in balcony then sit on the roff while watching the stars. And notice something, when there is Moon , the Stars won't be there. But I am wishing hard to see both at a time !

9. Finally.. Taadaaa
  This is the main ones ever I love doing and it shows more about myself... Any guesses ?? ?? ?? Any. . . ?? Thinking . . .??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~P.H.O.T.O.G.R.A.P.H.Y~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love love love love photos clicking, editing and publishing ! OMG it's the mist favourite things. The reason I let it in No.9 coz many would think the 1st is the best but I think the last the the greatest one ! :)


Phew ! I have written 9 things but I have more. I would just keep writing and writing and writing if the time allow me but sadly no !
So see ya in my next posts. Till then SMiLE always :)