BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, 2 June 2012


It's been a month since I blogged !! OMG I just can't live without blogging and I just let it go for a lame reason. I wanna let go everything here which I can't hide to myself nor tell to my friends but indeed they would know making issue about it ! Hate it..

I ain't wanna waste my time over gain talking all that but for now I would like to say that haterz always be haters and lovers wouldn't stop loving no matter what ! That's the nature of humanity right.

Well I wanted to do so many things during holidays but I ended up training hard for my music exam.. I did damn well . I think so as #IBELIEVEINMYSELF :)

And to my lovely sister I am so sorry of I didn't attend your enggagement. I still feel bad when you said I was giving excuses. I am really sorry . In that situation at home I really couldn't come. so sorry yar! I really was waiting for that day know. But everything gone in a blink of an eye! Mujhe Maaf kardo !!!