Challenge Day 3 !
Holla once again ! OMG . . This time I came up with a difficult challenge.. seriously damn damn freaking question.. Hate it to the max but I'll still answer it for you guys k..
Jeng.. jeng.. jeng...
8 ways to win My HEART !! <3 ??????!!! !@#$%^&*
Jeng.. jeng.. jeng...
8 ways to win My HEART !! <3 ??????!!! !@#$%^&*
1. The first way to win my heart is BE HONEST ALWAYS.
Okay I know this is the difficult one for most of them but I really love people who are honest. If you wanna lie better tell me earlier that you're lying. :)
Okay I know this is the difficult one for most of them but I really love people who are honest. If you wanna lie better tell me earlier that you're lying. :)
2. SMiLE ALWAYS :)
I told this earlier but this is an important element to win me. You Smile and then I SMiLE ! I just love seeing people having a BiG SMiLE on their face instead of sad and grumpy face.. Yuckszzz..
I told this earlier but this is an important element to win me. You Smile and then I SMiLE ! I just love seeing people having a BiG SMiLE on their face instead of sad and grumpy face.. Yuckszzz..
3. Third wan is . . . Be a nice person. < RESPECT
this means like don't ever try to be bad to anyone in your life. That's more Important. Respect whoever it it even it's a kid! Give Respect TAKE respect :)
this means like don't ever try to be bad to anyone in your life. That's more Important. Respect whoever it it even it's a kid! Give Respect TAKE respect :)
4. I can't think already !!
haaanhaaa.. Saying Thank You or Sorry for 10 Times without stopping ! You have to say thank you always. Pratic this everyday. Thank everyone and if you did any mistake say sorry immediately. This will never leave any wound in heart !
haaanhaaa.. Saying Thank You or Sorry for 10 Times without stopping ! You have to say thank you always. Pratic this everyday. Thank everyone and if you did any mistake say sorry immediately. This will never leave any wound in heart !
5. CHARITY :)
As for me giving charity and helping out the needy is the best way you can win my heart. I am a girl who thinks that " we are here with all the facilities, food, clothes and everything you need in life but in the other side of the world there are people who are suffering and we should really need to help them out" . When it comes to charity I always think about Justin Bieber. He may be young but he is elder than us by heart. he's really helping out in charity and I really wish to be like him one day ! His young and he has humanity and sharing his money to his people in need !
6. TRUST & LOYALTY
T R U S T is really a BiG word.. There will be no relationship without trust and understanding. So hold on to get me with full of trust and I really want someone who won't break my trust on them ! Next be loyal you whoever you're with. You're friend or you're love ones. L O Y A L T Y !!
7. Alright I'm a religious person so all I need is #BELIEVE in GOD
You can't get any other happiness rather than worshiping god. Believe and be yourself and his the one and only Im scared of = God !
8. Last is LLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE
It's not the last nor the first but it's the important from all. Love is beautiful. The feel you get when you love is totally different from all the feelings you get in the world. Whenever you're sad or angry only the person you're in love could make you happy at that time. nobody else can do that if it's not love.
So I am a lovable person and I won't let go the person who loves me ! My friends, family, knowns and unknowns !!
PS : When I throw this question to 2 of my close friends they told me this
M told me this :
1.Give you Ice cream
2....food.. something you never tried.. but not KFC and all that ! Cake also..
3... do something different ! Like writing letter like I did.. ♥ ♥
4. I'll hug and kiss you and say love you without getting tired but you like !%^&&^%$# so not sure !
5... sing to you ! Gish really hard.
6. Get you something leopard printed ! But the leopard print must be the type you like and not the big type 1
7.Sketch for you something nice like and angel ! but I am not good at it.
8. Get you something you'll love .. Gifts..
9. Tale lot's n lot's of pics of you :) hehe !!
10. Dance for you.. If only I could !!
K told me this :
1. Buy you 7UP
2. Ice cream
3. Sweet sour Mix (Mentos sweet)
4.Toblereno.
5. Say I love you
6. Hugs and kisses again #$&*(%$# !
7. ♥ ♥ Loyalty and purity in relationship ♥ ♥
8. Be with you always
As for me giving charity and helping out the needy is the best way you can win my heart. I am a girl who thinks that " we are here with all the facilities, food, clothes and everything you need in life but in the other side of the world there are people who are suffering and we should really need to help them out" . When it comes to charity I always think about Justin Bieber. He may be young but he is elder than us by heart. he's really helping out in charity and I really wish to be like him one day ! His young and he has humanity and sharing his money to his people in need !
6. TRUST & LOYALTY
T R U S T is really a BiG word.. There will be no relationship without trust and understanding. So hold on to get me with full of trust and I really want someone who won't break my trust on them ! Next be loyal you whoever you're with. You're friend or you're love ones. L O Y A L T Y !!
7. Alright I'm a religious person so all I need is #BELIEVE in GOD
You can't get any other happiness rather than worshiping god. Believe and be yourself and his the one and only Im scared of = God !
8. Last is LLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE
It's not the last nor the first but it's the important from all. Love is beautiful. The feel you get when you love is totally different from all the feelings you get in the world. Whenever you're sad or angry only the person you're in love could make you happy at that time. nobody else can do that if it's not love.
So I am a lovable person and I won't let go the person who loves me ! My friends, family, knowns and unknowns !!
PS : When I throw this question to 2 of my close friends they told me this
M told me this :
1.Give you Ice cream
2....food.. something you never tried.. but not KFC and all that ! Cake also..
3... do something different ! Like writing letter like I did.. ♥ ♥
4. I'll hug and kiss you and say love you without getting tired but you like !%^&&^%$# so not sure !
5... sing to you ! Gish really hard.
6. Get you something leopard printed ! But the leopard print must be the type you like and not the big type 1
7.Sketch for you something nice like and angel ! but I am not good at it.
8. Get you something you'll love .. Gifts..
9. Tale lot's n lot's of pics of you :) hehe !!
10. Dance for you.. If only I could !!
K told me this :
1. Buy you 7UP
2. Ice cream
3. Sweet sour Mix (Mentos sweet)
4.Toblereno.
5. Say I love you
6. Hugs and kisses again #$&*(%$# !
7. ♥ ♥ Loyalty and purity in relationship ♥ ♥
8. Be with you always
~ ~ LOVE YOU ALWAYS ~ ~










