BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, 2 December 2012


Aloha December !

In few days.. Yeap just 3 more freaking days for my exam to over and I just can't wait to say that !

H.A.P.P.I.E.S.T M.O.M.E.N.T

Yesterday I got my 3 story books and today my dad said OKAY to get a new guitar ! I truly didn't expect my dad will say okay. At first he was reluctant to say okay and told me to finish learning my keyboard first. I jumped and said that I want a guitar and wanna learnt it online. I'm not going for classes and he just nodded! I told him to follow me to buy because only he can talk to the seller and got to buy string for my violin as well :) I damn exited for it ! My dreams is going to come true ! December you are the one who made it.. Just because of you I'm free from exams and going to start with my busy music life !! And get my ass-up to work!