BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 17 December 2012

Hye hye.. terlupa pula I untuk berblog selama 2 hari..
Okay get back.. Like I was excited bout my sister's wedding and dinner.. It went on perfectly as I always wanted.. to uncle and aunty.. I'm really proud of you to accept Kanesh anne after many problems happened.. I was glad when uncle remembered me n said " Hey, you're from Seremban aite? Come come" It was a warm welcome by uncle and aunty.. I'm really proud coz not even my cousn will give such a big welcome and with a hug.. I feel I'm one your child uncle.. You're really great.. and to my sister.. you know what to do aite.. Just chill :) and the biggest thing in the wedding > My fav host , singer and music director was there ! Dude It's my sister's fav tooo :)

And another things that I tested was the colour matching with me and my sisters.. I believed that we have a same taste and almost everything we do matches.. even accidential works. I decide to wear a blue colour punjabi-suit.. At first, I saw she was wearing white saree which was my fav too.. but after she changed to dress.. guess what it was BLUE BLUE BLUE ! I just can't believe it.. We even wore the same colour.. and to my surprise, the door gift on the table which I was sitting was blue too.. :) I was happy enough.. we are really Soul-mate made from heaven ! Pie-candy gal always :)

Me and My beloved Bro .. 


That's Dhilip Varman walking and sister's dinner deco :)

My great siblings..

My lovers..

hahaha...

and my vandhu :)

The souvenir :)