My 2012 Review..
January
- New school + new friends and with new environment and new vibes.. - Just cool :)
February
Get together and loves and misses..and yaa. Special poem dedication for the 1st time from my fav person :)
March
Lemme think..
April
My Lewis birthday and mie's insults day and her sweet birthday :).. What a day..-gotta mind own bussiness :(
May
Exam month and wasn't really update my blog..
June
My darling birthday and.. Bought many many gifts and was happy bout it :) challenge day 3..
July
my first fight with GF.. 30/7/2012
August
Bieber's inspiration for trials,posts about love and rakhi.. and got my bhai.. AKSHAY PATEL ! love him to the maxieee...
September
Tragedy day (17/9/12)..Love on leopards grows.. Aimed to buy guitar :)
October
My one and only birthday ! It was my last teen.. 19teen ! haha and Hush Puppies.. It was the best birthday I ever had in my life !
November
Biggest question.. Travelling with me ?? Hahaha Started thinking much about that PM ..
December
Haaa haaa.. Here I posted the higgest post almost 50 in a month. Then proposal on 12/12/12 :) and then our doom's day which when doomed :) Watched 2 movies in a day (miracle) adn yea.. The day went I went mad at someone till I almost went crazy till I hear #chelame for 50 times :) Great feeling of the year

