Daaaaah . . .
Missed bloggin' . . Missed Tumblerin' . . Missed Spammin' . . Missed The enjoyness before . . Missed My Sisterz' & I Misses everything . . Just Everything !!
I aaah . . Just felt so left out man. I ain't know what's happening ! I just ain't wanna face the world or face anyone or do anything ! I'm just doing nothing in school except joking eventhough teacher told me to be serious. Well I can't stop smiling but I am now. even if my frends said smtg I'm getting tensed up. It's not me. Not really me. I don't know why ?? May be lack of concentration ! Really lack of it. I gotta be serious from now on. Hahahhha.. even that's not gonna happen atleast I have to try my best for once. May be this time could at least work out.. Seriously..
May be this time I gotta let myself out from that serious tragedy ! Time to forget everything. I know I shouldn't let myself like this but if I choose to led my life I gotta do this. And it's right for me. Being in relationship isn't a big deal but holding a relationship is important. And I failed it ! It's okaay. Life goes on.. I'm still gonna see in future how is that gonna be . that' brat* hahahaha. . . Funny think about it.
Well.. I'm like a dark hot chocolate now ! Letting myself tanned under hot sun because = SPORTS..
Haizz.. Gotta find my way out to get back my old skin colour.. hahaha.. apply (fair&lovely) !! but it's allergic to my skin I got rashes coz of that and my dad end up screwing me.. Lolx.. not my fault.. just to intense to become fair influence by Sivaji the BOSS (tamil movie). Urmmhh.. then..
My nisha gal. (baby) ! really dont knw whats wrong with her.. now a dys so moody in school just bcause her frnd left to do A-levels & she'l felt so alone but then I can't take it.. the way she was and now tottaly diffrnt.. Ouchh.. felt the pain.. ahahaha.. :D
and last but not least.. SMiLe always no matter what happens in life.. that's me !!



