Monday, 4 July 2011
Sometimes I can't speak my mind because I'm afraid you won't understand me ! It's just because when I said I ain't wanna see you cause you hurt your leg and you need to come and all stuff so I just .. you know what I JUST said You don't have to come and you took it so seriously ! Waaa. I didn't know you would take it so seriously or may be you're so desperate wanna see me :) but i gotta think about your health may be you don't care but I AM !! ishh ishh.. sooo whatever ! I haven't officially deleted you but I'm trying to cause you know who you are ryte ?? Friends should have trust and you don't ! I mean it. But I'm afraid when I see you the next time I would truly ran to you and -->
HUG you man ! Nightmares crawls in . . . But but but I really need it ! It's like how many days didn't talk to you. . Waa It's a new experience actually :) may be training myself for the future ryte?? Ermmhh.. alright..
Bloggy must have be irritated coz posting this same lame stuff about "that" person.. ahaha.. just wanna let it out ryte :) So SMiLE :) :) :)
at 7:59:00 pm


