'
*Jeng Jeng Jeng*
Ain't know how to start but bloggy I guess this is my fixed life ! May be I couldn't get anyone close to me for years. I should somehow separate from them just like that !
Today the most remarkable day in my life ! Why Why why ??
Changes in everything. First I have no mood playing keyboard. I wasn't like before. I have started to concentrate in my studies even finished my homework and *booooooooom* drastic heart-attack when my violin master got changed !
I hate this situation actually. ( flashback) . . . .
5 Years ago when my dad asked me whether I want to take viloin class for his desire or not. I totally object it cause i hate to play violin. I need to practise hard ! I'm not the one.. I told him that.
Then after two years a new Violin master came and taught and had a small show in a temple and of course I went. But that* jawdropping* momment made to fight back my dad that I wanna join Violin class. Okay then I went with full of joy. Trained - trained and trained hard. To be atleast same standard with senior students. I was one of them . Pick-up in two years. And he's totally CUTE ! You know everyone would say. . If you love the teacher then only you will love the subject. It's so true man.I loved him~! I realised it and then. . then . . *booooom* today the master changed.. Dabannnggg..
(Present)
He came today with a new master and said he's gonna take over and tears almost rolled down. I was just looking at him and so do he. Really it's really sad to leave old master you know. where he knows everything about his students. But but but. . haaaaa.. he just spend about 20 minutes with us and went off. haizzz.. so sad..
Then time with our new master. Master Karthikayen from Chennai.. another my master from India. Hi5. And i thought he gonna be strict well practically he is ! But when he started to play. . . All of us was like ( Whaaaaaat Theeeee Haccccckkkk Maaaaan) >! he seduced the violin. His fingers are long and you really can't see whether is he really pressing the strings or not. And he played still 6th speed ! wooooooooow ! Amazed man. he said he finishd Diploma in Violin. . He's totally amazin' ! though his methods are totally diffrnt from what we used to before but the way he played inspired me AGAIN just like the way I saw Vikhram Master for the first time !! and he's having rabbit tooth make me smile when he smile.. hahaha.. :D.. adorable guy.. And look so nerdy. Bossh*
Alright I made my mind to start practising and learn as much as I could from him ! Taaadaaaah... This is HiM . . . . . . . .


