BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, 23 July 2011


Hye guyz . .. 

It's been such a long time since I have updated my blog. To my followers, I'm sorry because I wasn't like always. There are some changes in me and I got to get rid of it As Soon As Possible. Don't worry It's a feeling where All girls will go through. & at the end the story somehow ends.


~There's always a part of life when it brings you down, but there's also a part when you learn how to get up again~



School days never cheer me up like always. I started to give the fake smile and sayin' fake jokes in school. I just need someone who really I can cry out loud and share my sadness. I need someone to hug. I having all the tears in me without letting it out.. but WOOOOOOOOW ! it's the first time I'm like this ! so I gotta cheer up.. Say cheeeeeeseeeee.. 


See bloggy.. you're my Bffffffffff where I can smile after posting :)) So I'M BACK ON TRACk ! ! ! ! !