Sunday, 30 October 2011
Hey there !
28 October 2011. It's a date to be remembered by Ruby @ b ! Lolx. It was like I was saved by God. I never had that type of bad day before. OMG OMG OMG OMG.
Let me start it off. My mum told me to cook for the day. They wanted me to cook for a day since I am on holiday and at home after Diwali. Mum ask me to cook Tom Yam soup and any other dish with vegetables. Since I was excited to cook, I choose to do western dishes . So, I went to the grocery and bought some vegetables and mushrooms and many more. Came back home and started to cut the vegetables. That's moments snapped my precious moment ! just one CUT. *SWAAAAAAPTHN* My blood spread throughout the kitchen. Just imagine how the cut would be. I went dizzy and only my bro was with me and his like in trauma and doesn't know what to do and end up asking me to take rest. He was like $%^&*%# ! just like that. *speechless* and he end up laughing. ahaha.
Then Rested for like 20minutes and I still went back to kitchen and started cooking. I can't let my mum down ryte. So as A daughter I DID IT ! I cooked. I did Goa Tau fu gravy and Lemonade Baby Kailan with vege balls. Sounds awesome ryte. A Vegetarian dish. I can't make the soup as I was groaning in pain. LOlx. Actually mum and dad went to Giant to shop but at last I ended up like this..!
Later on Mum said I need to go clinic and get my finger stiched BUT I said NO NO NO. Don't waste money rather than it will heal in couple of days. ! So . I did my on dressing .haha..
Later on at night I hurt and Right hand fingers while playing firecrackers ! :'( So sad. I know. My whole day went on adventurously Lolx. !! Enjoy it guyz.. Only once in a lifetime experience ! :)
at 2:07:00 pm

