Wednesday, 19 October 2011
Hye There :0. After so long just get the time to update :) Lolx. Sorry guyz.. Since tomorrow it's my BIRTHDAY of coz Im waiting for my BiG day with a BiG surprise right ?? Exactly I'm Waiting for it !!
Just wanna share about a person. Well I have heard someone get sick when wet under the rain, may be food poisoning , or even spread from someone else BUT I have never heard of someone getting sick after getting scold ! And so sorry I caused my friend sick. :( I din mean to scold her but then I was upset with something and she keep asking me and i just said nothing. Just for that she got high fever. OMG. That's so obvious that i caused it and she saying that is her fault caused she overreacted :). LOLX. what is it. There are such humans that will get sick just because scolding her !!! hahaha.. thats was funny but sad moment also !
Hahaha..
at 9:02:00 pm

