BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 20 October 2011


It's Finally Arrived ! My #BiGday and that's my birthday ! I have been receiving phone calls, birthday messages, facebook status update and the most exciting gift was from a stranger at first but later we become Friend which couldn't be separated :)

It's my Soul friend, Kishor K Salian >>>> Presenting to you My Soul Friend :)



His one of my amazing pen pal ! Can be well-said that twitter friend at first for a long time and the became my  facebook friend and now Soul Friend :)
It doesn't matter how many friends you have BUT It really matters how many friends will be true to you ! But I have found HiM ! We are not just Friend but we are more than a friends who share everything almost the same and someone who is special to me :) He is :)
When He ask me Yesterday 'What you want for your birthday', at first I said I just want a birthday wish from you. BUT  he called from MUMBAI,INDIA and wish my birthday !!!!
he made me special each time he chat with me. He was the First one to wish me. And I'm officially 18 years old ! Just imagine that :)
This Birthday is very special to me to have a Friend like him in my life and who really waste time for me and Don't even care of his credit and still willing to say he will call me.. !!

KISH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU KNOW !! JUST YOU !! NO MATTER WHAT I"LL NEVER LEAVE YOU ! WISH TO SEE YOU SOON !!