Heyaa Once again !
Today is a preciously day and that's my soulmate's birthday ! @kom'se akka a.k.a PiE. Alright there's a lot to share about her. In short she's my mirror ! Got that ??
Alright ain't wanna make you guys go dizzy. we almost share everything in common like from head to toe. ahah. Isn't that a miracle ? Yeap it is ! So since it's her birthday I really wanted to give her something BiG and I did A BBBBiG BiG BiG BiG BiG BiG HuGG!!! Aaaaw. and she said it's precious to her! Lolx. And I wrote something for her. here it goes . . .
You are the most wonderful person ever I had in my entire life !
Sharing almost everything in common make our relationship closer !
And that's why god sent you here on this precious day and gift me as a Soulmate !
You are the best for now and Forever !
Love you the most Soulmate ! :*

