January
Working dilemma + keyboard 3 months course = decision to be made. Finally chose Keyboard and left my work ;(
February
Violin music class got heated up (booster + In love) *wwoooottss* Keyboard gone well. New record made learning 25 songs in a month ( heads high) !! Met my Golden sisters for life ( Ash ka & Shni akka)
17/2/2011 - Took my driving license without failing ;) such a relieve ;)
18/2/2011 - My first stage performance in my cousin brother wedding .. lolx..
March
Met my brother friend ( Pavinaa Which is also My Ash & Shni ka's friend !) Dunknw How we were so close in a while ;) MIRACLE to be made know
19/3/2011 - My bloggy day ! The first time I created blog and my very first post was about how I struggle to create my blog URL ( it was kinndda funny one ) Check-it-out { http://weirdchickamates.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-blogger-inspired-by-apple-and-pie.html }
23/3/2011 -
BooM BooM BooM **** SPM results Out ! Drove to school for the first time and that too alone + my escorted me !
Working dilemma + keyboard 3 months course = decision to be made. Finally chose Keyboard and left my work ;(
February
Violin music class got heated up (booster + In love) *wwoooottss* Keyboard gone well. New record made learning 25 songs in a month ( heads high) !! Met my Golden sisters for life ( Ash ka & Shni akka)
17/2/2011 - Took my driving license without failing ;) such a relieve ;)
18/2/2011 - My first stage performance in my cousin brother wedding .. lolx..
March
Met my brother friend ( Pavinaa Which is also My Ash & Shni ka's friend !) Dunknw How we were so close in a while ;) MIRACLE to be made know
19/3/2011 - My bloggy day ! The first time I created blog and my very first post was about how I struggle to create my blog URL ( it was kinndda funny one ) Check-it-out { http://weirdchickamates.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-blogger-inspired-by-apple-and-pie.html }
23/3/2011 -
BooM BooM BooM **** SPM results Out ! Drove to school for the first time and that too alone + my escorted me !
April
Begin the month with lot's of kisses and hugs ;)
6/4/2011 - Memorable day with that funny guy..
30/4/2011 - The Royal wedding of Prince William and Kate .. Lovable couple !
Begin the month with lot's of kisses and hugs ;)
6/4/2011 - Memorable day with that funny guy..
30/4/2011 - The Royal wedding of Prince William and Kate .. Lovable couple !
May
Begin to slow down in music and everything..
9/5/2011 - Entered school to persuade Form 6 which I barely HATE till NOW !!!
Begin to slow down in music and everything..
9/5/2011 - Entered school to persuade Form 6 which I barely HATE till NOW !!!
Found new friends and teacher are found to be friendly..
June
June
3/6/2011 - Desperately wanted Justin Bieber to follow me up in #twitter .. Lolx.. So dumb ! < that's wht my frends told.. lolx.. life is like that .. love him to the maxieee > JB
9/6/2011 - It's Adith arun's birthday and I edited his pix ;) For the first time using Photoshop Cs5 ! lolx..
July
9/6/2011 - It's Adith arun's birthday and I edited his pix ;) For the first time using Photoshop Cs5 ! lolx..
July
4/7/2011 - Where I and the loved one went through a big fight coz I wanna meet them ;(
10/7/2011 - Never like before - Everything changed My Fav music master left us and went may be bcz it's my mistake ;! I know it.. This is so sad MaN !! Kartik master on board and now I am happy to have HiM ;) Salutes**
My fav Post ( http://weirdchickamates.blogspot.com/2011/07/love-to-end-d.html )
August
Started being crazy on 7UP once again ( till I can't leave without it ) That's sounds bad naa ??!
nothing else entertained my August days..
OOppss.. Forgotten, I started being alone and by not talking to anyone in school .. Just Me and Myself ! Till my frends got so close to me and guess what I told Baby @ nisha and Aruna about my stories. First time I shared my happiness and the sad ones with them *awkward moment* coz I dun do that !
September
Started being close with Gummy bear and Baby.. Jealously Kills ( gummy's phrase )
1/9/2011 - AS I said I edited Adith's pixx.. ( http://weirdchickamates.blogspot.com/2011/09/hey-guyz.html )
16/9/2011 - Genting Highlands outing with family !! Maximised my day !
October
A lovely Month & My favorite month every year ( guess why ?? )
My Birthday month laar !
20/10/2011 - Went smoothly and Got My wonderful birthday present . Kishor @ kish called me for the first time from India just to wish me ;) I never had talked to him on phone and he is just my facebook friend. That's it ! We become so close untill his galfrend got jealous of us ! hahahaha !!
28/10/2011 - Really bad day . . You guys read it and laugh alright ( http://weirdchickamates.blogspot.com/2011/10/hey-there-28-october-2011.html )
November
A difficult month to think back ! Hurts**
6/11/2011 - The day I and Kish Broke ( friendship) just bcz his galfrend asked to-do-so ! Budak Gila !!
The same day I had Deepavalli gathering with my frend in my houz.. So Just imagine my state on that day !
19/11/2011 - My MUET exam day and I F***ED it up.. No words.
And finally
10/7/2011 - Never like before - Everything changed My Fav music master left us and went may be bcz it's my mistake ;! I know it.. This is so sad MaN !! Kartik master on board and now I am happy to have HiM ;) Salutes**
My fav Post ( http://weirdchickamates.blogspot.com/2011/07/love-to-end-d.html )
August
Started being crazy on 7UP once again ( till I can't leave without it ) That's sounds bad naa ??!
nothing else entertained my August days..
OOppss.. Forgotten, I started being alone and by not talking to anyone in school .. Just Me and Myself ! Till my frends got so close to me and guess what I told Baby @ nisha and Aruna about my stories. First time I shared my happiness and the sad ones with them *awkward moment* coz I dun do that !
September
Started being close with Gummy bear and Baby.. Jealously Kills ( gummy's phrase )
1/9/2011 - AS I said I edited Adith's pixx.. ( http://weirdchickamates.blogspot.com/2011/09/hey-guyz.html )
16/9/2011 - Genting Highlands outing with family !! Maximised my day !
October
A lovely Month & My favorite month every year ( guess why ?? )
My Birthday month laar !
20/10/2011 - Went smoothly and Got My wonderful birthday present . Kishor @ kish called me for the first time from India just to wish me ;) I never had talked to him on phone and he is just my facebook friend. That's it ! We become so close untill his galfrend got jealous of us ! hahahaha !!
28/10/2011 - Really bad day . . You guys read it and laugh alright ( http://weirdchickamates.blogspot.com/2011/10/hey-there-28-october-2011.html )
November
A difficult month to think back ! Hurts**
6/11/2011 - The day I and Kish Broke ( friendship) just bcz his galfrend asked to-do-so ! Budak Gila !!
The same day I had Deepavalli gathering with my frend in my houz.. So Just imagine my state on that day !
19/11/2011 - My MUET exam day and I F***ED it up.. No words.
And finally
December,
It has been a wonderful month . .
It has been a wonderful month . .
First week not sure about the date, Went to Bahau for intensive Violin class for three days in Kartik Master's house ! First time to stay out-of-home . ! #feelsgood !
13/12/2011 - Just look at the number 13.12.11 It's in ascending and decending order ! And Was My last day for something !
It's the insect month. Was going to school even during holidays . ..
15/12/2011 - It's ProM NighT ! Had maximum Fun in Allson resort !
21/12/2011 - I had Kolaveri Fever ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8 )
22/12/2012 - My first survey done ** lolx..
25/12/2012 - Best Christmas ever ( Went to class and visitors at home ) It means I was busy on that day !
31/12/2012 - Was teasing my friend about her dreams about me and laughing hard in tuition & Posting this wonderful year-end details !!
For the truth 2011 was the best and the worst year ! In many ways it brought my fortune and at the same had ruined my life. And to all my friend who was with me throughout the year, Thank you so much guys #muchlove ! I really should be gifted to be here and I wish 2012 will be another better year ;) Good Night guyz.. Gonna celebrate New year in 28 minutes ! Countdown starts !!!!!
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na . .
Selamat Malam & Good Night !
13/12/2011 - Just look at the number 13.12.11 It's in ascending and decending order ! And Was My last day for something !
It's the insect month. Was going to school even during holidays . ..
15/12/2011 - It's ProM NighT ! Had maximum Fun in Allson resort !
21/12/2011 - I had Kolaveri Fever ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8 )
22/12/2012 - My first survey done ** lolx..
25/12/2012 - Best Christmas ever ( Went to class and visitors at home ) It means I was busy on that day !
31/12/2012 - Was teasing my friend about her dreams about me and laughing hard in tuition & Posting this wonderful year-end details !!
For the truth 2011 was the best and the worst year ! In many ways it brought my fortune and at the same had ruined my life. And to all my friend who was with me throughout the year, Thank you so much guys #muchlove ! I really should be gifted to be here and I wish 2012 will be another better year ;) Good Night guyz.. Gonna celebrate New year in 28 minutes ! Countdown starts !!!!!
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na . .
Selamat Malam & Good Night !
