Holla another sad day today..
I am the kind who would share my friends pain and sorrows and sad and happy .. okay everything.. But this time.. When I really wanna be with you.. you resist to be with me ? And am I you're best friend? Okay if I was your BFF you would accept it.. BUT NO ! My thinking isn't wrong.. everything changing nowadays. I thought when we become closer, we can share everything BUT BUT When I am ready you just pushing me off !! After all I'm JUST a friend. Nothing special aite ? Thanks deyh Thanks !
This is what will happen. You think I am always smiling I am strong. HELL NO !! I am not what you think. A small thing can hurt me so much.. Every single word you said it's triggering me off .
If like that I am the one who always acting ? I am the one who is sulking all the time ? I am the one who creating stuff ! Right ?/ ME ME ME ME !! So I got no feeling. I got no right to fight it is it ? Okay fine !
I have to smile all the time aite ! Alright..
But It will be FAKE :) That's what Machine is all about :) (ROBOTIC)
If like that I am the one who always acting ? I am the one who is sulking all the time ? I am the one who creating stuff ! Right ?/ ME ME ME ME !! So I got no feeling. I got no right to fight it is it ? Okay fine !
I have to smile all the time aite ! Alright..
But It will be FAKE :) That's what Machine is all about :) (ROBOTIC)
PS: Be mine always ?????
When people call you as their belonging make sure they mean it for real which mean forever . ♥

