BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 30 July 2012

25 July 2012 --> A day you will never forget !!

It was a bad day :(



I know I made a mistake by forgetting  to let you know that I am staying back. I am So Sorry for that. I care about people more than myself. I didn't mean to do that in any intention. I know you won't accept my reason because it's lame and really really STUPID at times.

I am really sorry ! I don't want that thing to happen again even in my dreams. You were the reason for my SMILE these days and you're words truly had craved in my heart deeply. Whatever you said is so true and I would never want to repeat it again. It does't mean I did it once and twice .. I will be repeating it again and again ! The 1st time really wanted you too miss me :D I am Sorry for that ! I didn't expect you to be a blur case with your friends there but the 2nd time really I forget. In my mind I remember but I didn't put it into action, it slipped off my mind ! I am Sorry okay !

Whenever I think about it I feel I m just hurting being around you and never had make you happy even once. everyday end up fighting and I believe that every fight will make us grow stronger. There a many people watching us from far and we have to prove them that we will be together till the last breathe on earth ! I am confident with my decision. I am sorry again. I had to swear to prove that I will never repeat the same mistake again. It was really hard for me to do since I will never promise or swear. But yours will be the 1st and my very last. I am sorry :( and I really LOvE YoU <3