BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, 18 July 2012


Once I had a friend who really was crazy about me :)
It's really nice to see and be with her when she knows #allaboutyou and whenever I go crazy she'll be like ^^#*#^&* #AMUSED all the time. So after she left me of course I was alone and I felt being alone is better since no one is there to control nor to criticize my " crazy " acts !

But after that I met a couple of friend and lately 2 amazing ones :) It's nice to feel close to them and to share special moments together :) #amazing !

Till then I never regret having a special person in my life even though I know that 1 day somehow we will separate .. either by DESTINY or DEATH :) But till then I will enjoy my life to the Maxiee with the person who loved, loving and future love ones :)

SMiLE ALWAYS