Heloo :)
I had wonderful day today but hearing a lot's of stuffs about me from friends and my dad who scolded me few minutes ago ! Grrrghh ...
I had wonderful day today but hearing a lot's of stuffs about me from friends and my dad who scolded me few minutes ago ! Grrrghh ...
Alryte then watching you from far really can drive me crazy when you start doing all the #kiddo expression and I'll end up smiling ! God . You right its amuses people especially me !!
and when you said you were jealous when someone wore my jacket and said " Hey Got smell yar" and you was like @#$%^&*.. according what you told me. LOLX ! I wrote here coz I would remember it forever and now you haven't reply my msg yet ! Missing you :(
PS: I LOVE YOU
and when you said you were jealous when someone wore my jacket and said " Hey Got smell yar" and you was like @#$%^&*.. according what you told me. LOLX ! I wrote here coz I would remember it forever and now you haven't reply my msg yet ! Missing you :(
PS: I LOVE YOU

