1st day challenge >> Ten Things I want to say to 10 different people right now !
Parents -
Mum & Dad I will never let you down this time ! I will try my best to be a successful person in future and I hope that you both will support me in every aspect and walk along with me !
Second on my list is..
Sarmitha Rajendran
Deyh ! You have been with me for 13 years ans still counting ! I still remember the first day I entered to primary school (MGS Klang) you have the queen in the class. Every one must be around you and I was alone over there like a nut since I shifted from JB. Then during recess we got to know about our self sitting near the reading corner near the field. That's how we started to be friends. Then we developed it but fighting each and every day ! I know. We almost fight for stupids stuff like jealously and commonly when I don't really listen to you. It's like You're the main person out there where I will be going behind you all the time.
the best moment I had with you in standard 4 where I had a huge cut on my left elbow ( murderer - glass window) . You was the first one to cry for me ! Since then I know that you won't leave me not matter what. Sports Day, we fought and you poured juice on me. hahah.. I am so patient at that time. seriously ! I just don't know why. entered sports just because you like to see me running . I called you so many times to join me but you didn't want to. Then, since we fought. before the sports day I never go for practice when you were there. If at all i went you will peep and will be there cheering for me ;) Go *Yellow Team* ! Haha.. My memory isn't that bad right. Then the last we met was in Form 3 where You insisted me to come KL just for a Seminar PMR, so that we can meet each other. We did meet up and we spend time after so long right. I enjoyed looking at you all the time. WOOW ! And then till now we are on phone always. I really hope to meet you soon . really soon. #fingercrossed
Third one would be
Shaanthinii *shahidirene*
Hye Shan. Even though you might have been forgtten me But I just wanted you too know that I haven't moved on in my life after you had left foot prints ! everyday there is something to remind me about you. Always. Shanthira always crossed my mind. It's always nice to hear right. Your teddy is still with me. You're love note, the unique bangle you did using a crape paper in F2 is still safe and sound.
how are you over there ? I know you are safe with Hui Leng. I just keeping on tarck with you always deyh.
no matter what As I promise to you and my Birthday 2008, I will never let you go> I still keep that promise. Just missing your shadow by my side.
4th,
My one & only Queensley Leng :) @yeeleng
Oh God it's like we have been together since Form 1. started to be totally a stranger ! we had endless fighting then together always till now. our worst fight was in year 2009 @ Form4 right before her birthday. *ish ! really it does made me go crazy. Sorry Leng I jut keep my mouth Shut one !
So, After that.. always You're the only Frend with a tag name ( Queenlsey and Kingsley or even Black & White ! hahaha )
5th would be my heartiest Mr.V
Hey my love !
At last last last !!
Just wanted to say that I love you so much no matter what k. Continue moving up in your life but always learn from your mistakes k. Hope you will know how to take each step carefully from now on k.
I know that you know but just a reminder ! I still remember the first day I met you and was crazy about you ! ahaha.. just because you're good at something make me to take up the lessons ! How stupid I am :) hehe ! Crazy girl ! #Muchlove
Then from my current life ,
I always had a conflict in this . . .
6,7,8th are the chambers of MINE ! You know who you are ryte.. My Mmie, Baby and Papz !
Meeting you guyz a like a Nightmare. hahaahahahahahaha ! just a joke.
Having you guyz are like being in heaven everyday ! Thank you so much for everything !
For taking care of me, FORCING me to tell my problems or reason I'm not in a mood always and of course my Hamesha and Forever ! LOlx..
At first seriously I felt I should be a loner after Chamzy left the school but she always tell me to change but I was reluctant and kerja leceh laaa ! So didn't wann follow and thought that if I end up alone I would be like The so called *fourth chamber* seriously I would end up like that !
You never know ! A nerd like her # Ruby ??? Oh God ! Fantastic scene will be there everyday then.. gossips about me ! hercho ! But seriously became close in less than a year and making me the special one in your lives.
Really ! I was amazed with your characters and the sincerity in you guyz ! I really appreciate it :) Bohuth Sukriyaa.. Meri Zindagi Is Hamesha ke liye teri's ! haa.. My broken Hindi ! pandai-pandai faham ye :) I just crapped for the truth ! Don't need to go Google all cause you can't find such a word alright :!
Then .. somehow you guyz can just make me SMiLE all day with your jokes and soemtimes can evern make it worst. Somehow.. Since I won't give anyreaction in school but I will think about it over and over again. Don't ever try k. It might get worst ! ermmh.. If I wanna Ryte about you guyz.,
I cant write write nie..
hahaha..
Miss ya all :)
My ninth one is My Pet Sisters
@Pie and Vandhu !
Hey you both be cool okay. I know I can't advise you guyz but I want you to be good again.. sister fight and will be together again !
Hey you know what this year Chitirai Pounami coming again ! nak datang Klang and that to by train. I think straight nak turun P.klang. What do you say but it's on Sunday right and my tuition day ! apppu man but desperately wanna see you guys la. or not might come in the afternoon. How ?? k k gotta plan.. See I end upi talking something else.
Hey you both ! Are like my apple of my eye k. be Good.
To Vandhu : Dhandhu is always there okay"
To Pie : Miss our craps deyh ! Seriously especiallykutuking the artist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aHAHAHAHAA !
the tenth and my last one is . . . . jeng Jeng Jeng
KISH !
Okay Kish There is nothing to talk about you. Oh that's sounds so mean
You were the special one to me last year cause you made my birthday a fantastic day actaully. Didn't think that you would do that just for me. Thank you so much Kish
And for Diya ( I guess she's good but ruining for frendship for her doesn't make sense ! )
And thanks for everything.
#Just want you back !
Ermmh..
That's how My 10 top person went off..
See ya with my 9th challenge !
Cheers !

