It's a terribly wonderful day in my life !
I am just so damn crazy ! Today !before going to school - fought with mum then left my bottle in water and afraid to call my mum to come back to school !
In school, eventhough had terrible leg pain still insisted to leave my friend in bus stop then walk to Mr.Loo house without my water was dead and sleepy in tuition!
After tuition - totally gone crazy ! Wanted to take bath then suddenly RAIN showered Seremban2 ! Guess what quickly changed to shorts just to send my dogs into inner kennel but then after that was dancing in the rain like #crazygirl. Seriously after so long I did that and my younger brother also joined me in action ! Fuhh ! awesome moment we had in the evening. Since I was dancing and came to the porch and wanted to do a balley style, unfortunately fell and boost my leg pain again . Mum came and started blackmailing that she will complaint to dad and was convincing her and back in action. I bath in Rain water. Just IMAGINE :) Wonderful moments.
Night - Was cam whoring with my lil' brother with his monster cap ( will upload the pix soon) then
Slept under the table in my mum's room, reason- Leg was so painful till I can't move and since was charging my phone, I had to sleep in a weird place for a while.
Midnight- Posting this wonderful post of the day ! Yeay !


