Hye !
Today was the worst and the best day ever !! School Biology and Maths exam was held and I screwed my paper to the max especially MATHS. I don't know what to do ! Dumbness moment. Going to be the Ruby everyone know before this ! Once again It's a promise. !
Then, got back Chemistry paper. Aiyok Looking at the marks gave me attack ! It's first in my entire life I GOT that for chemy ! Just can't believe it ! Teacher switch all the students places and hope there will be an improvement. hahazx ! The best part was I don;t have to turn behind to chat with Gummy or Niki since I am sitting next to them ! lolx. Its was perfect view for something else too :) Love this place but Very very very very very very sad when I can't see Papa !! She's like a diamond who always shine in front of me but then now all dimmed already ! ermmh..

Today was the worst and the best day ever !! School Biology and Maths exam was held and I screwed my paper to the max especially MATHS. I don't know what to do ! Dumbness moment. Going to be the Ruby everyone know before this ! Once again It's a promise. !
Then, got back Chemistry paper. Aiyok Looking at the marks gave me attack ! It's first in my entire life I GOT that for chemy ! Just can't believe it ! Teacher switch all the students places and hope there will be an improvement. hahazx ! The best part was I don;t have to turn behind to chat with Gummy or Niki since I am sitting next to them ! lolx. Its was perfect view for something else too :) Love this place but Very very very very very very sad when I can't see Papa !! She's like a diamond who always shine in front of me but then now all dimmed already ! ermmh..

And guess what Kish found me back ! It was very pleasant to see that he found me and even asked sorry ! Kish I missed you so much and I hope you won't be listening to her and ruining in our friendship yar ! It is really unbelieveable when I saw that name who liked my post ! *jawdropped* You made me SMiLE Kish . You just did ! I wish you would understand and hope we will be back as usual !
PS: I #believe in Magic !
PS: I #believe in Magic !

