Heyaa..
Wanted to post everyday but I guess sometimes I just have to be away from my comp.
I am not happy with myself and others are not satisfied with the way I am.
I am sorry !
I am like this. The crazy and happy-go-lucky girl who's insane all the time ! I do things what makes me happy and I won't FORCE myself to do something. I need to do something by heart. That's bee :)
Wanted to post everyday but I guess sometimes I just have to be away from my comp.
I am not happy with myself and others are not satisfied with the way I am.
I am sorry !
I am like this. The crazy and happy-go-lucky girl who's insane all the time ! I do things what makes me happy and I won't FORCE myself to do something. I need to do something by heart. That's bee :)
The #PerfectlyDifferentGal who is in her own world with her own style !
But now,
I guess I have to change all over again and back to square one !
Huhh ??? I won't do that even in Dreams. I wish to be myself and I know there are so many out there wants to see Candy Girl and not the one who is serious all the time.
But now,
I guess I have to change all over again and back to square one !
Huhh ??? I won't do that even in Dreams. I wish to be myself and I know there are so many out there wants to see Candy Girl and not the one who is serious all the time.
Today I really had a wonderful day by getting scolded by Papz ! I didn't know that it would be this serious ! Well I am the type who will never say NO to the things I shouldn't. Just don't be afraid to share things just like sharing knowledge. Hahaha.. I just could laugh for what I did and for what had happened to me today !
then another wonderful moment today was when I went searching all the way from school till A&W, searching for my friends who didn't return on time ! They went Parkson for bowling and I was mad till I was afraid they gone missing or what. I cared for them that much.
I know nobody would go crazy like me till that extend. Well as I said you will never find another Candy just like me ! Syok sendiri ! I wish to be the special one in their life as they are in my life !
Just a wish I could make.
then another wonderful moment today was when I went searching all the way from school till A&W, searching for my friends who didn't return on time ! They went Parkson for bowling and I was mad till I was afraid they gone missing or what. I cared for them that much.
I know nobody would go crazy like me till that extend. Well as I said you will never find another Candy just like me ! Syok sendiri ! I wish to be the special one in their life as they are in my life !
Just a wish I could make.
Till then keep rocking ..


