Today It's like Dream for me !!
Just felt I am so special in everybody's life ! Somehow and somewhere !
Was enjoying loitering in terminal with friends after so long for me ! Was just amazing. !
Totally when I can't find something that I want to get ! I just want to get something BiG but Different at the same time ! I want the person to appreciate my gift as well ! So was searching like hell but then I couldn't get what I want. So was thinking hard on what shall I get for the someone . Then , slightly had an idea . so gotta go Jusco for that !
then In tuition was totally blank out when I have forgotten to bring papa's book and my notes as well ! OMG ! disastrous moment ever ! she gotta write twice just because of me ! so damn sorry paapszz ! Love youh kay !
then then then .. Thepla moment ! Given by gummy. A Guju food ! was spicy but nice. Mum and Dad loved it too.. Thanks you Mmie ! tell Mum thanks too !! Just love anything you give man.
Then .. ehehrhrenejhrewhjcy >>>>>> Just speechless after reading the Letter from my Alveoli owner ! Okaay.
bout the letter..
Wait . . .
Wait . . .
Wait . . .
Okaay..
It was STUPENDO FANTABULOUSLY FANTASTICAL !! ChUmmEsHWaRi !! And That's What I Call A #@$^&%#%)(*&^%$#@#$ !!!!!!!
You're truly amazing laa Piggy !! Seriously I really love to read that special & dedicated letter that you rote at 2.smtg in the morning ! You're totally crazy and writing each and everything including the jealously moments and the drawing part and the conclusion was awesome ! seriously !! and It's PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL ! I get it.. Sorry I will never lie to my bloggy !
Thank you so much dear !
Millions Millions and Millions of thank you for putting me in the 1st place in your life.! n n n I have chambers with names but my alveolus are YouRs !! < something I tried > lolx..
Hahaha..
Bloggy that's how my 18 March went on ! Another wonderful date in this year and there are Upcoming surprises too ! Just wait and see !!
Cheers !

