BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 16 February 2012

Hey , 
I know you would be reading this. I didn't mean to hide my blog from you guyz. It's just I felt that you might start consoling me and all stuff which it's beyond my nature ! I am sorry ! I really feel like crying when I saw you all find out my blog. I know I did challenge you guyz to find it out but you did it right ? Goood JoB ! Seriously I did that cause at least you guyz would take a break and find my blog to know the reason I am like EMO last few days.. I din mean to do that okay.Pappa I know that you will be there for me through thick and thin. If you read my blog posts and came across something,better come and ask me. It's all I posted on the day happened ! I would be angry-sad-depresses-love-happy-lonely & more..
I know about you too baby ;) I am sorry. I know that you would take it sooooooo damn seriously about it !! This is where I share all my stuffs. I can barely talk straight-forward but I can't lie to my bloggy ;( You have read about our conversation . I know from your facial expression you gave. It's weird enough ! I hope you would know about me through this and make my bloggy as your bedtime story ! lolx.

PS: I am not either angry nor regretting ! I proud to call you guyz as my friend. Thanks for being there for me always and I hope it's forever this time cause I am always UNLUCKY with friendship !!