BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, 12 February 2012


Was chating with my friend about my recent reaction towards her until I can't hide my feelings anymore and just burst it out ! #Feelsgood

You : itz x hard 2 be wit a person 4eva.......its really hard 2 not 2 make them hurt..witout changing ur self coz of them.....k yar...going offline..c u 2mr....

Me : The *heroine's time *
        
The one who has changed it's not me but you  ;) i really feel like left upit nowadays
ruby_sharalyn: Leftout*
ruby_sharalyn: Just like that !
ruby_sharalyn: Its not hard to be with a person always with mutual understanding.
ruby_sharalyn: Hurting is a part and parcel of life
ruby_sharalyn: i have changed myself so much since I am with you
ruby_sharalyn: I never regret even once when that (PIG) left me it's just sometimes I do think of her and that' makes me down in school.
ruby_sharalyn: I can't anything as chan is there and my fellow mates knows most about it
ruby_sharalyn: say*
ruby_sharalyn: It's not that I am avoiding you
ruby_sharalyn: I am afraid that I lose a nice person like you
ruby_sharalyn: I don't want to be betrayed for the second time !
ruby_sharalyn: I am trying to adjust myself to be in any situation. I an trying not to be jealous ( *just can't help it yar* ). I am trying to be cool. I am trying to SMiLe as much as I can.
ruby_sharalyn: This is what happening. It's not that I don't wanna tell you guyz about it. It's I feel like it's a lame reason.
ruby_sharalyn: For a SMALL thing I am upset pula.
ruby_sharalyn: That's why yar.
ruby_sharalyn: These is why I am like this.

And her reaction was  . . .
You : ermm....kk....diz is y i lyk...chating...rather thn toking 2 u.....
Me : I wouldn't have told you all this but I don;t want you to think about it and have headache.

Climax . .
You : 1st tim.......u sharing lot of things 2 me....feel haapy..
          k....bee......wil tok 2 u 2mr....love u...sweet dream...
          x worrzz....k...gud nite...